Saturday, 15 September 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award

Sweet Delaney at The Random Ranterer nominated me for this award. Thank you!

Delaney has a wonderful blog, and she is very funny. I love her posts and I'm seriously stalking her. I recommend you to check out her blog! 

Rules: 
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. Don't forget to visit his/her blog. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 

7 things about me. 
  1.  I love rain, and nights when I lay in my bed just listening to the pouring rain. I love it when it's lightning, thundering and raining at the same time. 
  2. Music are my other half, I listen to music all the time, now I'm listening to Ignorance by Paramore. But I don't have any favorite music genre. 
  3. I always wear nail polish, right now it's red. 
  4. Owls are my biggest obsession. I have owls jewelry, earrings and clock.
  5. I forgive people way to easy. 
  6. At school I learn psychology 
  7. I love cute stuff; like Hello Kitty, frogs, ect.. 

Blogs I tag: 
Cheerful Reviews  (I can finally tag you twin! ^^ )
S.I.K Book Reviews
There's A Book

Just a random picture for fun.