cheerfulreviews how nominated me!
Liebster Award can go to any blogger if you have under 200 followers.
1) Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2) Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3) Choose 11 people and like them in your post
4) Tell them you've tagged them
5) Remember, no tag backs
Okay 11 Random facts:
1) I trip over air (well, I'm quite sure that it is the air tripping me)
2) I believe in unicorns, dragons and animals like big-foot
3) I have one cat (named Tussie) and one dog (named Lizzie, she is a mix between Border-Collie and Terrier)
4) When I bake, I mostly eat the dough
5) I write fanfiction and fiction
6) My humor is my worst enemy
7) I can't sing, play ANY instruments, draw or dance
8) One day I'm going to marry Johnny Depp
9) I want to become a doctor (even though I hate blood and almost faint every time I see it)
10) I never uses jeans, I always wear skirts, dresses and shorts
12) I have a huge obsession on anime
1. when did you start reading?
I started reading early, can't remember how old.
2. Who is your favorite book character ever? (Girl & Boy)
Hmmm... that's a hard one... I don't think I can just choose one o.O
3. Do you prefer YA book or adult? And what genre?
I prefer YA books, and I like fantasy, mystery, romance and action
4. Favorite stand alone book, and book series?
My favorite stand alone book must be Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon and book series, the I will have to say The Maze Runner by James Dashner
5. What is your biggest fear, and biggest dream?
That a big spider-snake comes to eat me at school and ripps of my clothes, so I'm standing in front of the whole school totally naked!
My dream is that I find the secret portal to The Maze Runner universe.
6. One thing you just cannot live without?
Water, I quite sure I would die without
7. Favorite animal?
I don't have a favorite animal o.O
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan, their clothes and everything is just so amazing!
9. Vampires or Werewolves?
VAMPIRES!!! Hello? They eat blood and can't walk in daylight! (Twilight dose not count since Edward and his family are obviously not vampires but fairies)
10. How often do you read?
I guess I read everyday.... I'm obsessed, I know
11. If you could marry any book character (boy or girl) who would you pick?
Karen: Minho will you like to marry me?
Minho: Sorry Karen, but I' busy saving the world
My 11 questions:
1. Do you hate more than 3 people?
2. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
3.Name of thing that is always on your mind?
4. The worst book you have ever read?
5. Do you jugde the book on it's cover?
6. Are you sarcastic?
7. How many books do you own?
8. Ever had braces?
9. Do you own a gun?
10. Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
11.McDonalds or Wendys
unconventional book views
rumor has it ummhmm.
wonderful read of the month
cover x to x cover
a match made in ya fiction
anything in fantasy
a book is hco-op
Good look with the award everyone!
Have a wonderful week everyone!